Driving around the Association, you may have noticed a new desert landscaping look for Camino Jalan, Calle Barcelona and Calle Mora. Because of the shadows created by many of the buildings on these streets (and because of the water restrictions), it was difficult to maintain a nice grassy lawn in front of the units. We opted to both save water and update the look by designing a xeriscape with various sizes of gravel and rock, along with boulders and desert flora. We are very happy with the job that PinnAcle Landscaping did for us.
Current Pool Status10/4/2023 Heat has been turned on at pool #1 and spas #1, 2, 3 and 5. Pool and spa #4 will require an expensive gas line replacement. We are getting bids and hope to have this work completed in the near future. Pets are not allowed in any of the pool areas. If you discover anything not right with the pools or spas, please notify WhiteStar Management immediately. Please keep all pool gates locked at all times to keep vagrants and coyotes from using the pools for bathing, and to keep non-residents from having pool parties!
- New Monthly Payment Lockbox Address November 9, 2023
- Desertscaping for south side of Paseo Real March 29, 2023
- New Board for 2023-2024 March 29, 2023
- Winter 2023 Newsletter Now Available January 4, 2023
- Are you seeing any issues with the pools or with landscaping? November 21, 2022
No events scheduled