Nov 9, 2023
1. CC#1 Pools & Spas are OPEN (please see Current Pool Status to the right). Please follow county and state guidelines for general COVID prevention.
2. As new COVID variants have appeared this year–as well as virulent forms of the flu and RSV–all occupants of CC#1 no matter where they are in the Association are encouraged to use proper hygiene and comply with all government directives (including self-quarantining) to minimize the risk of transmission of coronavirus and flu.
3. Pool use is at homeowners risk!
FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY:
4. Practice social distancing guidelines (6 feet apart)
5. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
6. Cover coughs, sneezes — use upper arm or elbow.
7. DO NOT use the pool area if you are experiencing symptoms of illness, including fever, sore throat, runny nose, chills, not feeling well, sneezing, coughing, abdominal pain or diarrhea.
Cathedral Canyon CC#1 Board of Directors
This web site is the place for up-to-date information about Association #1, both business and pleasure. Information on the site is published under the auspices of our Board of Directors.
The site provides you with a variety of information on the Association, and takes the place of a newsletter. Stay tuned and visit often!
If you have any suggestions about the site, including ideas for new sections or updates, please contact the webmaster at 818-995-3701.
About Our Association and the Cathedral Canyon Country Club
This website is for the residents of Cathedral Canyon Country Club Condominium Association #1, and for those prospective residents who are interested in our community. Please actively use this newly revamped site for your Association needs.
Cathedral Canyon Country Club is a residential development in Cathedral City, CA that is centered around a privately-owned resort, golf course and tennis club. The development was built over a decade from the mid-1970s to the 1980s, and each of the 17 phases has its own condominium association. Our association consists of 62 homes built in the first phase of the development.
Association #1 homes are located along Paseo Real, Calle Avila, Camino Jalan, Calle Barcelona and Calle Mora, and are accessed from Main Gate of the Cathedral Canyon complex. We operate 5 pools and spas in our association. Association #1 is governed by a Board of Directors elected from the homeowners. Day-to-day management of association business is performed by WhiteStar Management, located in Rancho Mirage, CA.
The Cathedral Canyon Golf Course and its clubhouse are managed by JC Golf and owned by Hyatt Vacation Resorts. These facilities are open to both residents and the public on a fee basis. The pro shop is located in the clubhouse. Jax Bar + Dining has officially closed but occasional special events are scheduled in the space. The Hyatt Desert Oasis Resort also operates an adjacent Tennis Center.