Pools and Electrical Safety

Recently, a tragedy occurred in Palm Springs when several members of a family were shocked (and one electrocuted) when entering a pool that had faulty electrical wiring. This was a freak occurrence, but can happen

We want to make sure that our residents at Cathedral Canyon Association #1 are safe in our pools and spas. Not only do we have excellent pool maintenance people to keep the water sparkling, but we also periodically employ electrical maintenance people to ensure that our circuitry around the pools in safe and sound.

Last week, our lighting and electrical contractor did a comprehensive review of our pool-related circuitry and he did not find any safety issues.  Everything was properly grounded and bonded. So feel free to continue to enjoy and relax in our beautiful pools and spas.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.