- Do not leave valuables unsecured on your patios. From time-to-time, there are thefts of everything from loose objects to patio furniture! Secure your furniture to something heavy so that it can’t be easily carried away.
- Check your outside wall where the cable line enters the unit. Many of these have lost their original covers, or there might even be a hole next to the newer covers. Rats and mice can enter the building through these holes. An easy fix is to stuff steel wool inside these areas; vermin do not like steel wool and will not try to enter.
- If you depart for the summer, here’s a wonderful article that discusses what to do to prep your home for a summer vacancy. Closing Up a Desert Home During the Summer The article also discusses what to do with your plants, trees and pool, but please remember everything outside your unit (except for your patio) is handled by the Association. So apply these suggestions only to the plants in your Exclusive Use area.
Current Pool Status10/4/2023 Heat has been turned on at pool #1 and spas #1, 2, 3 and 5. Pool and spa #4 will require an expensive gas line replacement. We are getting bids and hope to have this work completed in the near future. Pets are not allowed in any of the pool areas. If you discover anything not right with the pools or spas, please notify WhiteStar Management immediately. Please keep all pool gates locked at all times to keep vagrants and coyotes from using the pools for bathing, and to keep non-residents from having pool parties!
- Desertscaping for south side of Paseo Real March 29, 2023
- New Board for 2023-2024 March 29, 2023
- Winter 2023 Newsletter Now Available January 4, 2023
- Are you seeing any issues with the pools or with landscaping? November 21, 2022
- Annual Homeowners Meeting 2023 October 25, 2022
- October 23, 2023
- November 27, 2023
- October 23, 2023